Change currency in the order
In the order the currency can not changed when the order is saved already. See attachment too, please.
We need a possibility to change the currency after sending the order. Here are the reasons:
a) During the order creation it was made a mistake.
b) For subscriptions and standing orders the currency changes during the lifecycle. First we used British pound and than we use Euro, for example. The vendor changes the currency and we also have to be able to change that.
Marlen Lerch commented
This is still a Problem, currencies change in time, so a simpler way is urgently needed!
Ute Ristau commented
thank you for your work around. I tested it. It works for continuous POLs but not for one time orders. These can not be closed but only canceled. You also have to change the acquisition method so that no new order is sent to the vendor. i would like to have a simple method for change currency in the order for all order line types.
Louise Driscoll commented
We've found a work around for this - as we had to change all our open continuous POLs from AUD to native currency (and we didn't want to have to create new ones for over 1,100 POLs)
1. Search for PO Line
2. Select Close from the Search for PO Line (The POL is disencumbered but that is OK)
3. Search for POL again
4. Select Reopen > POL is set to In review
5. Go to task list > Edit (as the POL line has not been packaged we are able to edit the currency and as well as the Material supplier)
6. Make changes to List price
7. Change currency from drop down list
8. Change material supplier (we have vendor accounts based on currency so a change of currency in the POL requires the matching material suplier vendor account too)
9. Select Order Now
10. POL status is Sent/Waiting for renewal and the funds should be re-encumbered