campusM

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve campusM by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Position Actions not tying to positions

We would like to be able to set up position actions, for QR codes etc, without them appearing on the position.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  App Manager  ·  Admin →
  2. Attendance: Allow lecturer to select all students In Check-In

Allow a lecturer to check in a large list of students at once on the Check-in screen. The "Select all" button can be a useful feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  AEK  ·  Admin →
  3. solar mobil phones

is easy to have a connection every time without churching your phone, right?
    With Solar is it possible in special times and countries etc.
    You used the front windows half for solar panels or back front it better if you use the phone. Test engineers should control that is better
    I like let produced them
    You can meet me here, photo
    I have 3 diploma etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  All Platforms  ·  Admin →
  4. Attendance - Update student check-in history with subsequent staff check-in data

Updating the Student Check-in History with any subsequent check-in that has been recorded by the lecturer. Currently student has no visibility that lecturer has checked them in.

i.e. Student checks in and notices that check-in was invalid (or unable to validate) > asks lecturer to check them in > lecturer check’s-in student > student view of check-in history is updated to show ‘Lecturer Check-in”

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add sitemap.xml file to root domain

Have the ability to add an XML-formatted sitemap to the relevant site's root domain, e.g. institution-beta.ombiel.co.uk/sitemap.xml. This will allow the beta version (or which ever version of the app you add the sitemap to) of our app to be crawled and audited for accessibility adherence.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Enable Terms of Use and content pages to support HTTP5 standards

Please allow the content pages to support any hyper link types inside the content pages.

The sub-section links, for example, redirect to the 404 Error page, and the external links to old-fashioned framed websites are not functional on Android platforms.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Track the OS version of the devices

By tracking the OS version of the devices that are using our portal we can make sure any new features that ExLibris may have that require a minimum OS version will not effect our users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
  8. Set order of RSS feeds

RSS feeds.

For RSS feeds, on the Add/Removes Fields page, they are listed alphabetically, but on the actual RSS page, they are listed randomly. They should at least be alphabetical by default. We would like option to set their order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ablity to use an image as the app or profile background

Currently you can only specify solid colour as app or profile background. We would like to use a subtle image or at very least a gradient.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Lecturer View of attendance history by student

Currently Lecturer needs to go into each class to view a students history. It would be very useful to also provide a view by student, so they can see an individual students history in one view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Lean portal should populate the new notification whenever it is sent without refreshing the page.

Lean portal should not be refreshed to get new notification. It should happen automatically and new notification should be available immediately to view as soon as it is sent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →
  12. When I look at my timetable in week view and I scroll down to the Friday section (for instance), I can click on an event and I can see the r

When I look at my timetable in week view and I scroll down to the Friday section (for instance), I can click on an event and I can see the relevant details, however when I go back to the week view, the list has scrolled to the top again.

My suggestion is to have the list remember its position before an event is clicked, and then on returning to the list view from the clicked event, have the list remain in the position it was in before clicking the event, rather than returning to the top of the list again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make App Manager more user friendly

Here's a quick mock of some elements that would make the app manager - app settings easier to use. And also a mock on how to make 'Person roles' more useful.

Rename and reorder group menu items for better daily use.
    Three main groups

1. Application set-up.
      A once off that can be collapsed and out of the way once done.

2. User management
      Profile items order in the only way they can be created and edited.
      Profile items rename to be self explanatory

3. Content
      Content publishing moved up as it is more highly used

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Extension of feedback

I received this via the feedback option,

A problem has been reported with UCL Students -

xxxxxx ( xxxxxx.19@ucl.ac.uk ) reported the following problem:

The problem refers to the app
    Problem category: Something Else
    Model: SM-G975F 10

Comments: My time table is not correct. It is not showing my labs for friday. It is showing an extra class on Wednesday from 9-11 which does not exist. The address for Monday's class is also wrong.

This only tells me the user has an Android device
    Would it be possible to include the version of Android and campusM they are running ? …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Have default category selected when clicking into maps

On web, when you click into maps, if you have categories set up, no positions will show on the map until the user selects a category. It would be ideal for the administrators to be able to select a default category to display so that if they are just using Google maps (no custom map image) it doesn't just look blank. Could also then set up a category "ALL" if university wanted all positions to show up by default.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to search pocketguides for editors who must find and update existing content

It would be helpful for editors to have search capability within App Settings > Content where pocketguide content is managed.

Right now, we need to comb through every item manually and remember where we added content or hyperlinks when we make a change. We have some redundancy in our content because tiles are based on roles, so it is especially important to catch all instances.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Improve camera API to use Camera In-App

With the current imagePicker, it opens the camera outside of the app and this is not useful for the aek's we're developing. We need to be able to have the camera inside the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Improve the grid layout scaling when switching from wider screen

The forced margin causes some bad scaling for the grid layout switching from a wider screen to a narrower one.

This will relate to using "standard" window size break points via media selectors in CSS. We observed that you are using Bootstrap (version 2.x no less).

Without switching to an alternate means of layout (JS) or setting up media selectors at ridiculous levels (every 10px), would it be possible to rethink the margin settings around the 490px to ~900px range.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am OK /SAFE AEK

I am OK /SAFE AEK : User can interact with widget/AEK to send a response back to say they are safe /ok if administrator has published this Alert for Fire / Safety or other issues to specific Group. A report providing which users have marked safe/ok vs no response ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ListViewItem should have the noItemsContent property

The ListViewItem should have the "noItemsContent" property so that you can display text when the item has no data or children.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  AEK  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base