campusM

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve campusM by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Attendance: Lecturer Check-in to non timetabled sessions

As a academic I can only check-in students who are timetabled in the specific instance of a timetabled activity. I would like to be able to search for, and check-in students who have attended the class but are not in timetabled class list so that I dont have to keep a manual record when a student swaps from one instance of a session to another.

Example: A course with an enrollment of 250 students might have one lecture and 10 tutorial sessions which in many cases are taught by multiple tutors and may be on different days. A student will…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  AEK  ·  Admin →
  2. Lecturer View of attendance history by student

Currently Lecturer needs to go into each class to view a students history. It would be very useful to also provide a view by student, so they can see an individual students history in one view.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  All Platforms  ·  Admin →
  3. Extension of feedback

I received this via the feedback option,

A problem has been reported with UCL Students -

xxxxxx ( xxxxxx.19@ucl.ac.uk ) reported the following problem:

The problem refers to the app
    Problem category: Something Else
    Model: SM-G975F 10

Comments: My time table is not correct. It is not showing my labs for friday. It is showing an extra class on Wednesday from 9-11 which does not exist. The address for Monday's class is also wrong.

This only tells me the user has an Android device
    Would it be possible to include the version of Android and campusM they are running ? …

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Take photo of Student at time of check in

As an admin, I want a setting that allows me to turn on ' take student photo' . This will then require the student to take a head shot when marking attendance

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Configure Attendance check-in end allow for x minutes after start

Currently check-in end time is +/- minutes from end of class. Should also be able to configure it as + minutes from start of class.

With current config limitation it is not possible to have classes of varying length but set a fixed check-in window.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Update homepage of Analytics to show all tiles in the list and graph.

Currently only 15 tiles are displayed in the list and chart of the analytics homepage. A seperate report needs to be downloaded to see the high level analytics for each tile. It would be better if this could show on the front page - it avoids the need to download a report each time I want to see a snapshot of the most popular or least used tiles for that month.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Choose animation type for banner tile

Currently, there is only one animation type for the banner tile: a slide animation with an elastic ease-in-out easing function. It would be nice to have multiple easing functions to choose from for the slide animation (https://easings.net/) as well as other options such as a crossfade or fade-in-out animation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Rename "Receive Alerts" option on campusM Settings Page

The "Receive Alerts" option is grayed out on iPhones if there are no user self-subscribe groups set up. This makes it look like the user will not receive any alerts which is not the case. Could it be renamed to "Subscribe to Alerts" instead to make it clearer. This option is hidden on the web and Android versions so I guess that's not possible in iOS.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iOS App  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow the sending of Feedback, Problems and Ideas to different email addresses based on the users role

Allow the sending of Feedback, Problems and Ideas to different email addresses based on the users role.
    eg Student go to Student Support Desk and Staff to Staff Support Desk

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow campus map to zoom in further on Android

The campus map limits Android users to only zoom in to a certain point on the map. It makes dense locations hard to read and decipher between buildings. Please allow more zoom on the campus map in Android.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android App  ·  Admin →
1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base