Skip to content

Pivot-RP

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve Pivot-RP by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

38 results found

1. Please allow administrators to share permissions with other administrators to add to their already existing curated lists.

Please allow administrators to share permissions with other administrators to add to their already existing curated lists. I work with a team of three and each of us are administrators who would like to not only curate our own lists, but have permissions to let other administrators add to or make changes to these lists when necessary. I understand that others that are "users" can see curated lists with no editing rights, but we really want to be able to have other administrators add to our curated lists so this is a "team effort" in curating the best lists for…

54 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Dismiss an opportunity

It would be great to be able to dismiss an opportunity and have it hidden from view for the future. For example, if I search for limited opportunities for my campus, I get many hits and most are irrelevant. If I search again a week later, I get them all again. I would like to be able to check a box on an opportunity that will hide it from me or delete it from my future searches.

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Filter opps by anticipated or confirmed

In funding searches, allow us to include or exclude opportunities based on Pivot's "confirmed" or "anticipated" deadline categorization.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 button access to a proxied, persistent URL for Pivot searches that all users (not just admin) can create and share

Easily obtain (through 1 click or 1 button) a proxied, persistent/stable URL for a Pivot search that can be shared with others at our institution who sign in via IP authentication. We are looking for an option to share Pivot searches that does NOT require Admin privileges, does NOT require specifying the email addresses of the folks with whom the search will be shared with, and also does NOT require users to create a separate Pivot account to create/share their searches (although they will need to sign in through our university). It is also very important that the provided permalink…

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add a search parameter for "Last edited" date or "New" listings

Each listing in Pivot has a "Last edited" date but there isn't any way to search on this date. Alert results give a breakout for "Recently added in the last 7 days" but that is the only option. Searching by posted date would be useful to know what is new overall not just for a specific search.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. RSS feeds

Allow users to create RSS feeds for created searches that can be embedded in a user's website.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Extend multiple result export feature to regular users

Currently admins can export multiple results as Excel, HTML, etc., but regular users can't. Please extend the feature to them.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Curated Search: edit after published

Once a curated search has been published, Pivot does not allow it to be edited (title or search criteria). It can be unpublished and deleted, but that will affect the html link that appears on our website, or the bookmarks of users. I would like to make changes without disturbing the web-link for these searches.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow a global message for Limited Submissions

Allow for a message with a specific note on how Limited Submissions are handled. This would be applied only to opportunities which are tagged as Limited. Currently we manually edit each opportunity which we track internally for our Limited Submissions.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have private but sharable curated lists

I'd like to be able to save my own curated list that is not openly available to everyone who has access and allow to share with just key individuals. If I can pull some key information and create a list just of that topic, it would be helpful to me to share with collaborators.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Need NIH NOSIs included in Pivot

Please find a way to include NIH Notices of Special Interest (NOSIs). These are becoming more and more critical because NIH is phasing out Program Announcements and replacing them with NOSIs. Major funding announcements are not being picked up by Pivot. For example, this urgent NOSI related to the coronavirus: https://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/notice-files/NOT-AI-20-030.html. Researchers will get very annoyed if these are not included in Pivot and will have to go directly to NIH to set up separate email alerts. It makes it more difficult for me to market Pivot to encourage them to use it if it’s not picking up these…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Improved email alerts with Limited Submission label

Current email alerts for tracked opportunities (both for updates and for upcoming deadlines) do not specify if the opportunity is a limited submission or an internally coordinated opportunity. One must click on the link of the opportunity and open Pivot page to see if it is LS. We use the upcoming deadline email alerts as a way to know it is time to add our own internal deadline to the opp, and it is extremely inefficient to not be able to quickly see which opps are LS, and which are not from within the email message itself.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Intermediate Proxy Admin Feature for Support Staff

Administrative personnel need the ability to help faculty in their respective areas or departments, to help faculty update their profiles on an on-going basis. Currently, Pivot offers this as an admin feature on a global scale, where anyone with this capability can make changes to ALL our institutional accounts. Can this feature be modified to narrow down the scope of access?

Please refer to InfoReady's proxy feature. It has been extremely useful to us. Can you apply something like that to Pivot?

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add the option of rolling deadlines or no specific deadline for internal funding

Some internal funding opportunities accept applications year round. Currently, the only option is to select a set date but once the set date is passed, the funding opportunity disappears. Instead of constantly projecting the date or resetting it, it would be helpful to offer the option of setting deadline to "Open or year round"

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Fields in the Internal Funding

An 'Eligibility' field would be helpful. Also update the citizenship/residence drop down to include "Other" or "Not Required"

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add the ability for users to add items to the deadlines dropdown list

Internal Funding - include the ability to add types to the dropdown list in deadlines. (i.e. items that are specific to the institution.) For example, prior to the grant application, we have a required deadline for faculty to create a Box folder within the Office of Sponsored Programs Box so we would want to have the option to select OSP Box deadline instead of selecting Other, which is generic and not specific enough.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Select which (and how many) opportunities display in a newsletter from a curated list

The newsletter feature is very helpful, and attracts attention. By default it displays 25 opportunities in alphabetical order. These 25 displayed items may not be the most prioritized in the list. The ability to select a 'Top 10' items to be displayed in the newsletter would help to further customize this tool.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Split Citizenship/Residency into two separate Criteria

For the sake of our many international faculty and students, Citizenship and Residency should be two separate criteria so that Non-Us Citizens do not have to weed through those opps that are tagged as US even though they allow nonUS citizens to apply.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow Institutional Admins to Delete User Accounts

It would be great if admins could have more control over user accounts for their institution. Specifically, I would like to see admins be able to remove user accounts. At our institution, we have duplicate accounts, as well as accounts for users who have left the institution or are deceased.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?