Skip to content

campusM

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve campusM by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

47 results found

1. Position Actions not tying to positions

We would like to be able to set up position actions, for QR codes etc, without them appearing on the position.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  App Manager  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Developer API to manage CampusM

Currently there is a lot of manual work involved in keeping the customer roles, app roles, settings, aek screens in sync between different profiles on the Ombiel portal.

It would be great to be able to have an API on it so the manual tasks can be automated on our side; something akin to AWS developer API comes to mind - either REST APIs or CLI or anything else that lets developers / administrators interact with Ombiel so all the tasks like creating roles, AEK screens, managing user / app roles will be much easier and less error prone.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Miri.Botzer responded

APIs were added and will continue to be added as part of our ongoing features development

3. QR scanner access in AEK

This feature is desirable as currently the user has to navigate menu's in order to access the QR reader.

It would be a lot better if we could integrate the qr scanner in the actual screen, providing a seamless user experience.

The key deliverable here, would be for the native qr scanner, to return the content contained with in the QR Code.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  AEK  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Provide the option to swipe left and right between timetable weeks rather than using the small navigation buttons.

Provide the option to swipe left and right between timetable weeks. The buttons are close to the "back" and "go" options, so swiping across might be better in times where people are less focussed on the App, like when moving between lectures.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  All Platforms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Home Page Banners - Swipe interface

As an app user, I would like to be able to swipe through banners, so that I don't have to wait for a specific banner to come around again before I can select it

As well as just having the banners scroll through in a defined order - give users the ability to 'swipe' through them, rather than waiting for a banner to come around again.

52 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  All Platforms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. campusm:// links available within pocketguide "redirect" field

As an app content manager, I would like to be able to have the campusm:// links available within pocket guide "redirect" field, so that I can link to content directly from a pocket guide menu

We'd like to be able to use the campusm:// links inside the 'redirect' field within pocketguides.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  App Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. External authentication for App Manager

As an app manager administrator, I would like to be able to configure the app manager to use an external authentication store (e.g. AD), so that I don't have to maintain a separate user list just for the app manager

It should be possible to use an external authentication store for access to the App Manager (https://portal.ombiel.co.uk/)

Having to maintain a user list in oMbiel's DB as well as our main user store (AD) is both a pain and a potential security risk.

Suggest at least LDAP provision, but should also consider Shibboleth and similar (Open Auth etc.)

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  App Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →