Rosetta
Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve Rosetta by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.
We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.
For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.
274 results found
-
Snow Rider Promised Me a Peaceful Hill. It Lied.
I had a plan. Open Snow rider in my browser, glide down a gentle slope, let the snow do its soothing thing, and return to my afternoon as a calmer person. The sled started rolling on its own, which felt pleasant for roughly four seconds. Then a tree appeared, I pressed the wrong arrow key, and my calm afternoon was over.
The idea is straightforward. The sled moves downhill automatically, and my only responsibilities are steering left or right with the arrow keys or A and D, and hitting the spacebar to jump over anything I can’t steer around. That…
1 vote -
Compare Fixity Results Across Report Runs
As a preservation staff member reviewing recurring fixity reports, I would like to compare two report runs at the file level so I can identify new failures and recoveries without manually reconciling separate spreadsheets.Pokémon Team Builder
It would be helpful to select a current report and a previous report, then see which files newly failed, recovered, remained failed, or were missing from one of the runs. For each result, the comparison should show the IE, representation and file identifiers, storage copy, check time, checksum algorithm, and previous and current outcomes.
Filters for collection, date range, and result status would…3 votes -
I Didn't Expect to Lose an Hour to Ragdoll Archers
I stumbled onto Ragdoll archers through a random link while browsing browser games, and I genuinely didn't expect much. It looked simple enough—point, aim, shoot. But here's the thing: simple doesn't mean easy, and it definitely doesn't mean boring.
Getting Started: The First Few Rounds
The first time I loaded up the game, I thought I had it figured out in about thirty seconds. Left mouse button to aim, adjust the angle, release to fire. Spacebar to jump. Done. Then I started my first Single Player run and immediately realized I was way overconfident.My opening shots were wild. I'd…
1 vote -
Improving Rosetta Navigation
Great suggestion for improving search and navigation in Rosetta! Could better filters and simpler navigation make it easier to find specific content?
Thank you geometry vibes1 vote -
Baldi’s Basics Plus
The main goal is to explore a peculiar school while completing a series of notebook-related objectives. Players need to locate different rooms, solve mathematical questions, and continue searching for a way out. The environment contains characters who can make ordinary movement more complicated, so observation becomes an important part of the experience. https://baldibasicsplus.com places players in situations where choosing a route can be just as important as reaching the destination quickly. Various objects found throughout the building can provide useful options when difficulties arise. Players may need to decide when to conserve energy and when quick movement is necessary. Repeated…
1 vote -
Improve Support for Interactive HTML5 Content in Rosetta
Rosetta is increasingly used to preserve digital material that goes beyond traditional documents, images, and videos. It would be useful to improve support and guidance for preserving interactive HTML5 content, particularly browser-based applications and games.
Modern browser games can depend on JavaScript, images, audio, configuration files, and other assets that need to remain connected for the experience to function correctly. A practical example is 3x3 Obby, a browser-based obstacle game:
It would be helpful if Rosetta provided clearer workflows for:
• identifying all dependencies of an HTML5 application;
• validating JavaScript and related web assets during ingest;
•…1 vote -
Improving Batch Workflow Monitoring in Rosetta
Hello Rosetta team,
I would like to suggest an improvement to the batch workflow monitoring system. When processing a large number of digital objects, it can be difficult to identify successful, failed, or skipped items quickly.
A summary page after each batch process would be helpful. It could display the total number of processed objects, successful items, failed items, and skipped items. For failed objects, the system could also show error details and provide direct links to the affected records.
An option to download the report as a CSV or PDF file, or receive an email notification after the process…
1 vote -
Looking for a Fun Online Game?
I’ve been looking for some simple online games to play when I have some free time, and there are actually a lot of fun choices out there. From action and racing games to puzzles and adventure games, it’s easy to find something that matches your mood.
If you enjoy playing games directly in your browser without downloading anything, you can check out Online Games and see what you like. There are plenty of games to try, so feel free to jump in and have some fun!
Give it a try and share your favorite game with everyone!
2 votes -
Rosetta Idea Submission By Assignment Help Canada
It would be really helpful if Rosetta had a better way to track ideas after they are submitted. Sometimes it is difficult to know whether an idea is still being reviewed, planned for a future update, or simply not being considered. A simple status or progress update on each idea would make the feedback process much clearer.
It would also be useful to get a small notification when an idea receives an official response or changes status. This would make it easier for users to follow ideas they have supported without having to keep checking the page manually.
Visit Us: …
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Clicker Game - Start Your Endless Fun Journey
Clicker Games are a popular type of casual game built around one simple idea: perform an action, earn resources, and use those resources to make progress faster. What starts with a few clicks can gradually develop into a larger system of upgrades, automatic production, and long-term progression. This simple formula has helped clicker and incremental games become a familiar part of browser and casual gaming.
What Are Clicker Games?
Clicker Games usually begin with a basic interaction. Players click or tap an object to generate an in-game resource such as coins, cookies, points, or other themed items. The resources can…
1 vote -
Scary Teacher 3D – Who Will Enjoy This Game?
Scary Teacher 3D is a horror-adventure game with a playful twist. The story follows a clever girl who decides to stand up to her intimidating high school teacher. Instead of confronting her directly, players sneak around the teacher’s house, complete missions, find useful items, and set up hilarious pranks.
The game is especially appealing to players who enjoy light horror, stealth, puzzles, exploration, and prank-based gameplay. If you like sneaking through different areas, figuring out how to complete objectives, and avoiding an unpredictable enemy, Scary Teacher 3D offers plenty of entertaining moments.
Who Is Scary Teacher 3D For?
Fans of…1 vote -
having a good Palworld breeding calculator
For anyone heavily into the breeding aspect of the game, having a good Palworld breeding calculator reverse search is a must-have. This tool over at [Your Link] lets you type in any target Pal and instantly shows you every possible parent combo. It has a very clean UI and loads incredibly fast.
1 vote -
Improve Batch Workflow Notifications and Error Summaries
Hi Rosetta team,
I would like to suggest improving the notification system for batch workflows. When processing large numbers of objects, it can be difficult to quickly identify which items succeeded, which failed, and what caused the failures.
It would be useful to have a concise summary at the end of each batch process showing the total number of successful, failed, and skipped items. For failed items, the summary could include the relevant error type and provide a direct way to review the affected objects.
An optional email notification or downloadable report would also be valuable for teams managing large…
1 vote -
Basketball Stars delivers an enjoyable basketball experience
Basketball Stars is an exciting sports game that puts players right in the middle of fast-paced basketball action. With simple controls, quick matches, and competitive gameplay, it is a fun choice for both basketball fans and casual players looking for an entertaining challenge.
One of the best parts of Basketball Stars is its focus on exciting one-on-one basketball battles. Players can control their character, dribble around opponents, defend the basket, and take accurate shots. Good timing and quick reactions are essential, especially when facing a skilled opponent. A perfectly timed shot or successful defensive move can completely change the result…1 vote -
Block Blast: The Addictive Online Puzzle Game Review
I first stumbled across Block Blast when I was looking for something light and mindless to pass a twenty-minute lunch break. I figured I would play a quick round of the online puzzle game, close the tab, and get back to work. Instead, I found myself staring at my screen twenty minutes later, desperately trying to figure out where to cram a clumsy L-shaped piece.
My First Impression
When I launched the browser game, the clean layout and bright colors immediately caught my eye. The controls were so straightforward that I did not even need a tutorial; I just dragged…1 vote -
New In The Forum
Hello everyone!
I’m happy to join the Rosetta community and look forward to learning from other users and digital preservation professionals here.
I’m particularly interested in how institutions use Rosetta to manage, preserve, and provide access to digital collections, as well as the practical challenges that come with long-term digital preservation.
I’m hoping to learn from the experiences shared here, discover useful workflows and best practices, and contribute whenever I can. I’m also interested in hearing how others approach different preservation, metadata, ingest, and access challenges in their own environments.
Looking forward to getting to know the community and joining…
1 vote -
What Is EaglerCraft?
EaglerCraft is a block-based sandbox experience where players interact with a world made of different types of cubes. Trees, stone, water, dirt, minerals, and many other materials can be collected and used to create tools, buildings, and other useful items.
The game focuses on the freedom to choose how you want to play. You might spend your time constructing a huge castle, exploring underground caves, collecting valuable resources, or simply experimenting with the game's building mechanics.
1 vote -
Baseball 9 – The Ultimate Batting Challenge
baseball 9 does a fantastic job of embracing this principle. The slow buildup of tension keeps players emotionally hooked from the very first pitch all the way to the very last out.
1 vote -
I think Rosetta could be improved
I think Rosetta could be improved by making the feedback process more transparent, especially by showing the status and expected next steps for popular https://plushysplaygroundgame.com ideas. It would also be useful to have clearer information about which suggestions are being considered, planned, or already implemented. This could make the forum more helpful for users and encourage more people to share practical ideas based on their everyday experience with the platform.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?