How can we improve Primo?

Session timeout 'Keep me alive' customization

Right now, Primo is only set to have a 30 minute window before the 'Keep Me Alive' timeout feature appears.

As someone who uses this button frequently, it would be nice if we could customize the amount of time Primo allows before this 'Keep me Alive' button appears (ie 60 min. 6 hours, 12 hours, etc.) in the BO somehow.

148 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Matt Gallagher shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tammy Wolf commented  · 

This is absolutely terrible for our users. We have had so many complaints.

• Mark M commented  · 

This is huge issue for our users at Arizona State University as well. Many user complaints about this one.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Considering this used to be configurable in the old UI, it should be included in the new UI. It is a loss of functionality and a huge disappointment.

• Scott Bradley commented  · 

I totally agree, we need to have control over this timeout. We've only been live with the New UI for a week and have already had a handful of complaints about this.

• Nick commented  · 

We're getting user complaints about this as well. Most non-banking sites/apps keep users logged in and it's what they have come to expect.

• Janice Banser commented  · 

I agree this has become a big complaint from our users. We need the ability to increase the timeout from 30 minutes to one of our choosing. If not unlimited at least to 60 minutes.

Feedback and Knowledge Base