Skip to content

Primo

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve Primo by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

188 results found

1. Change the record ID methods for Tags and Basket

For Tags and Basket, the records ID is the dedupmrg number for merged records. We want to use the individual record ID for the group.
    This will ensure that records will allways be pointing on the right record even the all records are deleted and reloaded. The dedupmrg number is different whe we reload all records.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make Title Search in Journals A-Z Left-Anchored

When we search for a title such as "Science" or "Nature" in the current A-Z journal list, the search is not left-anchored and thus finding titles of this kind involves scrolling through several pages of results.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Improve Misleading Links/Terminology in Results

The prominent "Use Get It To Request" link on results with multiple versions, in the case where another version is an immediately available local copy, is not a good thing to have displayed.

We have also noticed the new interface offers direct "Online access" links from the results page (even with direct linking deactivated) which arbitrarily lead to what can be one of several possible destinations, each with different date coverage ranges. So in the case of embargoed content, for example, a user can be misled to think current access is unavailable.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Expand quick in-browser "citation" styles to match those in Summon "cite this item"

Expand the quick in-browser "citation" tool to have the same expanded styles list available in the Summon "cite this item" tool.

Allow sites to include their own local styles through the administration back end.

Undergraduate students, particularly 1st years, often want to be able to just grad a quick citation from the interface in the style they need, not have to deal with Endnote or one of the other reference management tools.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to save phone number in "my account"

I would love it if I could save my phone number in my account so I don't have to type it in every time to send a record to my phone.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Export search results in ISBD format

It seems that Primo does not permit (as, I.E., Aleph) the export of a search in ISBD format: doing this would be a great thing at least for our patrons

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. e-shelf indication that items have been copied to clipboard ready for pasting

e-shelf indication that items have been copied to clipboard ready for pasting. There is no indication available and when copying large amounts of items it is unclear as to whether they have been added to the clipboard or not so the user cannot tell when it is time to paste.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Display "Sign in to check request options" message/link on a higher level

Display the "Sign in to check request options" message/link on a higher level than for each location? That would make it much more visible for customers, instead of having to click on individual locations drop down links.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?