Skip to content

Esploro

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve Esploro by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Expose all User record fields on the Researcher subject area

Currently, the User fields that are part of Researcher subject area are incomplete. I need to be able to include the campus that the researcher is associated with in my report.

I cannot get the information out of the Researcher Subject area as it is not exposed.

There appears to be no API or analytic subject area that all the researcher contact information, identifiers, urls (image and profile), keywords, affiliations, assets etc is available from.

I would like to see all the user fields included on the researcher subject area.

The use case is to be able to use the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Analytics - ability to report on 'Asset Approved By'

In Analytics, under the 'Esploro Research Assets' subject area, we can currently report on 'Asset Created By' and 'Asset Modified By'.

We'd like to also be able to report on 'Asset Approved By'.

This additional functionality will assist us in monitoring the work of trainees that are learning the system and our processes.

thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)