Skip to content

Pivot-RP

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve Pivot-RP by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Adding a publication to one's profile

When adding a publication to one's profile, if one could enter only the DOI number, the rest of the publication data should auto-populate. This would make the process much easier and faster for users.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Search just in title and abstract

It would be excellent to specify just those two fields in some searches instead of only being able to use one or else all fields at the same time. A perfect example is searching funding for minority serving institutions. Some opps only put it in the title, some only in the abstract, some both. But if I choose "all" in the search, then the generic eligibility in fed opps that mentions MSIs but doesn't specifically target them will flood the results with mismatches.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This should already be supported from the advanced search form.

Select “match any of the fields” as the search option and then choose the fields you want to search. (see screenshot)

Please reach out directly by reply or reach out to Support if this does not meet your needs.

3. search

Allow users to choose whether they are searching for exact match or contains. So I could say that I want to search for people with the name Boe and it either return only exact matches or any name that contains boe.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Fix poor implementation of the "OR" feature in Advanced search.

Using OR in advanced search doesn't allow the user to OR search terms, but AND the advanced search features. eg I want a search that does this:
    ((restoration OR wetlands) AND sponsortype:(nonusgovernment) AND (hostlocation:(United States OR Unrestricted OR Unspecified) AND hostlocationchild:(United States))).

It would be great too/alternatively, if I can build my own complex search such as the one above, and just paste it into your search box.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base