Pivot

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve Pivot by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. tracked opportunity deadline reminder

For tracked and set to active alerts, I would like to be able to set the deadline reminder to 4 months before the deadline. Currently you can only set the deadline reminder up to 3 months before the deadline. Limited competitions that require the institution to hold an internal selection process require more than 3 months to conduct the internal selection process and then submit a well thought through complete proposal,

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. New Tool to limit the access to Cos Pivot in Our Institution - Nueva opción para limitar el acceso a Cos Pivot

In our University we have the Cos Pivot platform, exclusive for the use of plant and administrative teachers in research, focus in the search of International Calls for which we pay an annual subscription, however, in the last months we noticed that anyone who has the domain of the emails of our institution can access the platform. We would like to have an option in which the administrator could select who may or not use the Cos Pivot platform.

En nuestra Universidad contamos con la plataforma Cos Pivot, exclusiva únicamente para el uso de los docentes de planta y administrativos…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Export publications

Functionality to export all publications from a faculty profile.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When using SSO, the ability for clients to specify a custom page that users will be redirected to when logging out.

For those who want users to land on a page that will log them out of their SSO system, and not just Pivot, upon logout.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Collaboration Connection

PIVOT users can "Opt In" to be identified (in their profile) as a potential collaborator to be contacted for specific solicitations or as part of a broader research topic.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bi-weekly (twice monthly) newsletter option

Currently there is only a weekly or monthly option for a newsletter. Weekly may bee too frequent for some faculty while monthly could cause an opportunity to slip through the cracks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Admin account matrix

I would like an overall Admin account matrix where all of the admins could be listed down one column and then all of the access categories could be boxes that can be check/unchecked on one screen instead of having to pull up each admin account individually to change or update access.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Role vs Title in Profiles

Add an optional text field for Title in addition to the required Role field. Currently in Gallery, I designate which profiles to include by Role. Many faculty have Titles they use in the Role field. Example, Dr. Smith could be a Professor (Role) and Associate Vice Chancellor for Research (Title). I want both to appear in their profile to help ensure I am capturing all faculty by role.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. Search criteria should specify the LOI date. If LOI date has past, the proposal dates don't matter!

If we are able to specify a date range that is specific to the LOI, then we can generate RFAs that the PI is eligible to apply for in that date range. As it is now, when we specify a date range, the results indicate proposal dates that fall w/in that range which are irrelevant if you missed the LOI date.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Include Proposers Days in Pivot

One can find Proposers Days for DARPA and other agencies through fbo.gov, by searching for "Special Notices"; including these Proposers Days within Pivot would be a useful resource.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Access Pivot from Cayuse. This would allow single sign on.

Currently we can access Cayuse from Pivot (if we find an opportunity in Pivot we can download it into Cayuse for submission) it would be nice if we could access Pivot from Cayuse, that way our family could use their single sign on and only have to manage one password instead of two.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. POR FESR funding opp are not searchable through PIVOT. This is a big lack

To make searchable the calls related to the POR FESR EU

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sponsors/Funding  ·  Admin →
  14. Multiple Editing/Management Rights for Internal Grants

Right now, only the person who added an internal grant can delete or edit that opportunity. Anyone else with full administrative rights in Pivot cannot manage the internal grant opportunities added by others. This creates a problem when that person leaves the job that bore the responsibility of adding those internal grants, thus requiring that all those opportunities must be deleted and added to another administrative account. It would be a great help to allow anyone with full administrative rights the ability to manage all internal grants.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. OPT-IN Groups: User/Admin notification

I have created a number of public opt-in groups. As the Admin, I would like to have an automatic notice when a User signs up for the group. I would also like the User to receive an automated email explaining what to expect and where to view the listings. Is that possible?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Archive saved searches for more than 1 month.

It would be nice to have a 2-3 month archiving ability.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Send alerts as separate emails, not one aggregated email

Please send the email alerts as separate emails, not one aggregated email. I've signed up for some alerts on topics of interest to our faculty (per their research interests on our web site) and would like to be able to forward them their relevant emails (if the opportunities look promising) instead of having to copy and paste info out of one uber-email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Additional Sorting Criteria for Awards

Would it be possible to add additional sorting criteria (or filters) to search results for awards? Relevance and Institution are currently available as sorting criteria. I would love to see other ones like date, dollar amount, or PI. Even though search results are not necessarily complete (that's just the nature of the beast), I can see there being lots of uses for searching awards that use the proposed criteria, for example to see what funding a particular researcher has secured over time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Usage and Activity report by Person

It would be useful from an Admin perspective to be able to see a breakdown in the Usage and Activity Sessions report, or Funding Searches report, by users. This would assist us with managing our accounts to those that are actually using the program.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add sponsor name to shared opportunity

The email that goes out when we share an opportunity has the title of the funding program only. I suggest you include the sponsor name as well.
    For example, I recently shared an opportunity from a large company that was called "University Research Awards". If the name of the company was included, researchers would have a clearer idea of what the opportunity was about. In this case, many assumed it was an internal competition.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base