campusM

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve campusM by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

How can we improve campusM?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Should be able to make notes on your timetable.

For example, if you have a seminar, you can leave a reminder on your timetable to let you know that you haven't yet answered all the questions etc. Or if you need to pick up some handouts before attending the lecture.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Developer API to manage CampusM

Currently there is a lot of manual work involved in keeping the customer roles, app roles, settings, aek screens in sync between different profiles on the Ombiel portal.

It would be great to be able to have an API on it so the manual tasks can be automated on our side; something akin to AWS developer API comes to mind - either REST APIs or CLI or anything else that lets developers / administrators interact with Ombiel so all the tasks like creating roles, AEK screens, managing user / app roles will be much easier and less error prone.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Council Tax push notifications

As a user of the Bradford Council app, I would like Council Tax reminders to be included in the push notifications menu so that I can easily set up reminders to pay my Council Tax.

Currently Council Tax reminders may be set up using the Reminders menu, but our Council Tax department would like these reminders including in the push notifications - both in the set up screens when you install the app, and also in the settings>push notifications menu.

This would draw more attention to the Council Tax reminders function, which is something that would benefit all users as…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  All Platforms  ·  Admin →
  4. Combined toolbar and menu system for AEK, static content and external web pages

It would be useful to have a way to use toolbars like AEK toolbars and menus like for content pages, but include AEK screens, static content and external web pages together under a combined navigation system.

This could be implemented as an extension to the content menu and AEK toolbar systems, or it could be a new tile type with an improved, integrated navigation system.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Enhanced Search facility

As an app user, I would like be able to search across a specific set of content and see more details in the results, so that I am presented with more meaningful results

1) New custom URL scheme that will allow you to launch an enhanced search screen from anywhere (menu options, AEK pages etc.)

2) In the enhanced search, the results need to be styled and provide more details (i.e. result cards)

The enhanced search could be an alternative to the existing main search that covers all the content in the app (locations, pocket guides, alerts etc.) but we originally thought…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Joe Durrant responded

Submitted by Ex Libris PM on behalf of our customers

6. Links to a map

As an app user, I would like to be taken directly to a map, so that I can view the map for a specific area rather than having to choose the map from locations for the area I'm interested in

It would be good to have a link like this:

campusm://uniloc?posCode=XX 

But that instead opened the whole map.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Joe Durrant responded

7. Help/Hints for the News Feeds Initial Screen

As an app user, I would like to see a hint in the initial News and Event screen, so that it is clear that I need to choose the feeds I want to view using the Add/Remove option and I am not just presented with a blank screen if I haven't already selected a feed

When user first opens the News Feeds Menu Option in the app, there is an empty grey screen, which looks very big and very empty on iPad in particular, giving impression that something is not working withing the app.

It is not very clear that…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  All Platforms  ·  Admin →
    Joe Durrant responded

1 2 4 Next →