Skip to content

Rapido

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve Rapido by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. Temporary location gets deleted after a Rapido process

If an item is in a temporary location before a Rapido loan, at the moment of the return, the previous temporary location gets not restored but the item is put back to the standard location.
    We would like that when returning an item under a Rapido loan, the previous temporary location is set back, instead of the standard one.

59 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Lending reports - reject reasons

As an ILL staff member who is not a systems or analytics expert, I would like one or more out of the box lending reports of reject reasons so I can locate and correct problems with workflows, staffing levels, and configurations.

I would recommend something like "reject reasons used in (large unit of time) by (smaller unit of time)," such as in a month by day or in a year by week, and "reject reasons used in (unit of time) as percentage of the whole."

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Lending reports - fill rates

As an ILL staff member who is not a systems or analytics expert, I would like one or more out of the box lending reports showing our fill rates (requests supplied vs. requests received for a selected period of time) so I can correct inefficiencies and maintain the level of service required by RapidILL agreements.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Lending reports - top borrowers/borrower stats

As an ILL staff member who is not a systems or analytics expert, I would like an out of the box lending report listing the libraries that borrow from us the most over a large period of time so that I can appropriately allocate processing space and staff time. Since we process local scan requests through Rapido, I would like to be able to exclude a specific library (us) from this report.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Replace Download Link from Primo My Account with Notice of Expiration, upon Expiration

Once a download link has expired, it is misleading to leave this in the patron's My Account area. Upon expiration, please replace this download link with a notice of expiration.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add search by lender

Sometimes we want to view all requests that have been sent to a particular lender. Examples of times we’d like to do this are if we’re troubleshooting something, or if the request is in a language with non-Roman characters and it’s easier to search by lender than it is to search by title. While it’s possible to narrow down requests by lender using the facet, we have many lenders and the way their names are listed is not always standard (i.e. University of California - Berkeley vs. The University of Hong Kong). It would be much easier to just search…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add “Conditional” to RapidILL

Sometimes libraries need to communicate things to each other that aren’t citation issues. For instance, if a library has an HTML version of an article instead of a PDF with page numbers or a different edition of a book than the one listed in the request, that library might want to ask the borrower if that’s an okay version for the patron. Right now the only way to communicate between libraries is through Bad Citation, and that doesn’t allow libraries to respond to such queries. Adding a “Conditional” status that allows libraries to ask and answer questions that aren’t citation…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base