Skip to content

Esploro

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve Esploro by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1 result found

1. Esploro Portal and Home page

We would like to see the same functionality as in Primo with customization options - upload CSS/JS files. Today we have no useful options to customize our portal and home page. Please include this in the changes of the Q1 2021

Currently, we have the Accessibility menu in Primo we would like to use it in Esploro Portal.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  Adi Alter responded

Thanks for your suggestion. Esploro’s Research Portal, which its new interface is currently rolled out, is built using a different design methodology than Primo. According to this methodology, all configuration and customization of the portal should be done using Esploro’s configuration pages, enabling our customers to easily customize the portal to their needs without the need to write code or modify the portal css. We believe that this approach presents good and consistent user experience to our customers and will enable us to further grow the system according to our customers’ needs without forcing the customers to modify their code based on portal changes and without posing risks on changes done to the portal by customers.

I will therefore close this idea and I would like to suggest that if there is a specific functionality or customization option that you think we should add to Esploro, please open a dedicated…

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base