Skip to content

Pivot-RP

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve Pivot-RP by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. Allow the ability to select all found results (not just what appears on current page) for sharing and other functions.

Allow all users the ability to select more than the displayed page for sharing and other functions

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I am closing this as partially supported. We recently expanded the number of results that can be display per page from 25 to up to 200. So the new maximum for selecting at once for sharing, tracking, exporting, etc. is 200.

2. Make Explode Function default to Unchecked

Users at our institution are selecting specific narrow and broad keywords - not whole hierarchies of keywords. It would be nice if the explode box function did not automatically default to being checked as soon as a keyword is selected. It would also be helpful if there were some kind of description warning users what that Explode function does.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Based on user feedback suggesting that the explode feature is helpful to users we will not be modifying this. However, it is clear that more on-screen guidance and information is needed to alert users to what the explode feature means so that they would know to uncheck it if desired. We are exploring options for how to represent this.

3. Allow me to print the full page from my default print setting. As it is, it cuts off a portion of the right side of the page.

Allow me to print the full page from my default print setting. As it is, it cuts off a portion of the right side of the page.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Remove limitations on number of records that can be downloaded per day

After laboriously selecting a large number of records one page at a time, I got an error message that I could not download more than 600 records in a day. Pivot Support responded: ". As noted you can't export more than 600 records per day. The limit is there because this system is designed for funding management not harvesting."
    My system is to download all opportunities from a search result into an Excel spreadsheet because it is much easier to sort through them. Also, I can append the results from a future repeated search, sort by opportunity number, match the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Why did you replace keywords with incomprehensible code numbers?

I created a search query today and now, at the top of the results page, it says: Your Search: ((keyword:(0201058 OR 0740035 OR 0201107 OR 0201109) OR keywordparent:(0201058 OR 0740035 OR 0201107 OR 0201109)) AND applicanttype:(academic OR indivearlycareer OR indivmidcareer) AND award_type:(research))
    filtered by: ( currency:(USD)). I used to see the actual search term keywords in place of the numerical "codes" I'm seeing now. Is this a permanent change? Those are not helpful at all. Thank you.

Edit: I asked user support about this and they said it was an intentional change and not…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Enable user to change opportunity title

Currently it is not possible to change a funding opportunity title that you would like to track. CentraCare Health broadly funds grants pertaining to health in Minnesota, but the opportunity title is "Grant Program." In these cases, adding the funder name to the title (ex., CentraCare Health Grants Program) would be helpful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for raising this. Rather than allow customers to change the title of opportunities we are addressing this via a new editorial policy that will allow our editors to add a descriptor that includes the funder name to such generic titles such as you suggested even if that is not the ‘official’ title of the grant. The editors will be making this change as they update and add new opportunities so it may take awhile to see this consistently.

7. Send alerts as separate emails, not one aggregated email

Please send the email alerts as separate emails, not one aggregated email. I've signed up for some alerts on topics of interest to our faculty (per their research interests on our web site) and would like to be able to forward them their relevant emails (if the opportunities look promising) instead of having to copy and paste info out of one uber-email.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

After consideration we are unable to offer an option for separate emails as the vast majority of users prefer a single email. As a workaround, I would suggest not copying and pasting from an email. Instead you could go into the Save Search folder for each of the topics you are interested in and then use the various share/export options from there.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base