RefWorks

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve RefWorks by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines.
For Support related issues please use this form.
Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WAYFless URL to access RefWorks 3 directly without using login page.

We would need a WAYFless URL to RefWorks 3. In our workflows users want to go directly to RefWorks 3 from within other applications. The route to go to the login page is not needed with a WAYFLess URL. Haveing requested this already three years ago nothing seems to have happened. Frustrating.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback, and apologies for the late response.
    We will be taking a look at this, however at this time we cannot provide an expected schedule. While the benefit of this feature to the users is clear, we are currently focusing on closing some parity gaps vs. legacy RefWorks and on completing some key roadmap features. I will update here when we will have something more concrete to share.

2. Enable users to remove an attachment (PDF or other) from a record. When an attachment is added in error, this is a problem.

Enable users to remove an attachment (PDF or other) from a record. When an attachment is added in error, this is a problem, and the user's only recourse if to delete the record and start over.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. I'd like to be able to archive the infrequently used folders. So that the list does not occupy so much. it would be something similar to wha

I'd like to be able to archive the infrequently used folders. So that the list does not occupy so much. it would be something similar to what we do in outlock "archived folders".

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

This idea will be considered for future development.
    As of the June release, alphabetical sorting of folders is supported; you can add Z or ZZ to the start of these folders’ names and sort alphabetically so that they will be at the bottom of the list.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base