Skip to content

RefWorks

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve RefWorks by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines.
For Support related issues please use this form.
Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

23 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Remove shared folder access codes

We've noticed that when a user shares a folder, the link that the recipient receives generates a screen that asks for an access code if they are not already logged into RefWorks.

We can see that there is a login link in the top banner but most of our users will miss this.

Is it possible to have the usual login options (e-mail address and institutional login) in the main screen?

We've also noticed that, once you do login, it takes a little while for the shared folder to appear in the menu section on the left and once it…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make it faster

For something that it paid for, my RefWorks is always moving REAL slow compared to other paid reference managers I've used (mainly EndNote). RefWorks seems to have trouble handling the 2,000+ references I've accumulated (and continue to accumulate) over my career.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. We have introduced improvements to optimize performance in RefWorks. Note, that performance is also affected by connection speeds, as RefWorks is a cloud-based service.

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base