RefWorks

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve RefWorks by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines.
For Support related issues please use this form.
Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Be able to just hit Enter when using "Search Databases"

When using "Search Databases" in the basic mode, make it so I can just hit Enter instead of clicking on the magnifying glass to enter my search terms.

If the magnifying glass is necessary, either move it to the end of the search box or replace it with a blue Search box (as in the Advanced search).

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Offer Sensitive and Specific deduplication algorithms instead of New and Legacy

New RefWorks presently offers a choice of two deduplication algorithms that work differently. They find comparable numbers of duplicates, but they do not find the same duplicates. Users have to run both algorithms to find the maximum number of duplicates.

Users would be better off if the choices were between a high-sensitivity search (flag any duplicate picked up by either algorithm) and a high-specificity search (flag only those duplicates picked up by both algorithms).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Deduplicate more than 2000 references simultaneously

Enable deduplication of larger numbers of references than is currently possible

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base