Skip to content

Pivot-RP

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve Pivot-RP by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Include Proposers' Days and opportunity-related webinars on the opportunity pages.

The DOD and NSF frequently have Proposers' Days and other webinars/info sessions about specific funding opportunities. Including these dates with the other opportunity information would be very helpful so faculty don't have to hunt for them.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for this idea.  After review with our editorial team, we do not have enough consistent information or ability to track these in order to add this info to opportunities.  As such, I am closing this as not completed.

We suggest using the newly enhanced Announcements feature for you to add proposers days information in the form of announcements to Pivot-RP.  These can be scheduled to pop-up and remind users of these special events and can be expired automatically after the event days.  Please contact support or product management if you need help with the announcement feature.

2. new interface for faculty

Opportunity identification is one thing. Engagement is another altogether. Anytime admins are mediating the use of data, by definition, engagement is reduced. Some features are great, like "groups". However, these are managed by admins. Pivot needs to be released to grow in the wild as a social media platform. For instance, a LinkedIn style platform for community development - with the same ways of growing ones network, seeing feeds (including funding program information, like a "jobs" feed),etc for ideation, project development and opportunity identification could be very robust. Furthermore, the more serious funding opportunities require teams and the best team…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All –
    I hesitated to mark this as completed or declined. We just completed our new User Interface for Pivot-RP and this suggestion takes us into the realm of building a different type of platform. I do like these ideas and think that a next frontier for us will be to expand the Groups feature to offer more of a social/collaboration component. This is not anything we will be able to focus on in 2021. I would welcome direct emails or specific items added to the idea exchange that would help improve and expand groups.

3. Allow Name Editability

Users should be able to edit the name that the database calls them. I edited my profile in Pivot to reflect the name that I go by, but on the dashboard the system still uses my legal name in the upper right corner, and says "Welcome, [legal name]" in the middle left. People should be able to change this themselves, so that the system is calling them by their preferred name.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base