Skip to content

Pivot-RP

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve Pivot-RP by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1 result found

1. infoready

Expand the existing Pivot-to-InfoReady integration to include InfoReady-to-Pivot.

We use InfoReady for intramural opportunities such as "Dean's Awards". It would be helpful to have Pivot searchers discover these as "internal opportunities".

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

thanks for this idea. While I can see value in automating some of this, I don’t believe it will be feasible without significant development across both platforms. This would require work from InfoReady. At present you could manually add these as Internal Funding opportunities to Pivot. This requires Pivot Admin privileges with access to add internal opps. If you do not have this level of admin privileges let us know. Internal opps can be added to Pivot in just a minute or less so if the volume of these awards is not high this seems like a reasonable workaround. If I am not understanding your request, feel free to reach out directly.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base