Skip to content

RefWorks

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve RefWorks by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines.
For Support related issues please use this form.
Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

46 results found

1. Please please please make it possible to remove individual references from the last important folder!

Now that it is possible to import new references into RefWorks without them going to the "Not in folder"-status, I would really like to be able to go through the last imported folder at my own pace, move references to folders and remove those from the Last imported folder. At the moment I'm working with a researcher so that I do the searches and import references into RefWorks, and she goes through the results and sorts them when she has time.

I think it's really inconvenient that you have to clear all at once. Please, please, could you activate the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Stating the obvious

I need to use your site to create references for online webpages, and it does not have an option to do so. There is no box to insert the url. Your site only allows us to either create references for documents like pdf files we find online and dowload, or those from the school database, most of which already have references listed in the description section.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Me encantaría poder importar más de una referencia a la vez, ahora solo puedo subirlas de una en una

Después de descargar varias referencias, estaría bien poder importarlas de golpe y no una a una.
    Gracias

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Edit in-line citation output style

There are some ways to edit the in-line citations (ex: supress author, add suffix), but no way to edit the overall display format like there is for the bibliography format in the output styles. An example of how this is useful is when I want to cite multiple sources but have a semi-colon between references rather than a comma, since I am delineating specific page numbers and am already using a comma for that.

Additionally, it would be great to see a preview of both the in-line text and the bibliography in RefWorks for a given output style, rather than…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Provide Searchable Databases List

Could you please provide a list to see what databases are available by "Search Databases"?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?