Content

Your feedback matters to us. Help us to extend our discovery indexes, KnowledgeBases and Community Zone by telling us what collections and data you’d like to see us add, using the message areas below. You can also support something already posted.
If you are suggesting new content for Discovery that is not yet in the Knowledgebase you do not need to submit two entries (one for Discovery and one for Knowledgebase)
Specifically you can suggest:
• New collections for Discovery (Primo Central and Summon)
• New collections for the Knowledgebase (Alma CZ, SFX KB and 360 KB)
• New authority files to be added to the Community Zone
• Enrichment of Community Zone bibliographic records for certain collections

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.
For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 89 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Classiques Sciences Sociales Free

Classiques Sciences Sociales Free collection is composed of more than 4,300 portfolios. Most of the records are very poor: only the title, one author, and the eISBN. The publication date in 008/7-10 is usually incorrect.
    Full Marc records exist for these items and are available under certain conditions (for libraries) at http://classiques.uqac.ca/inter/telechargement_notices.php?lang=en
    Note also that Les Classiques des sciences sociales actually contain more than 6,500 free works http://classiques.uqac.ca . A general update of this collection would be welcome.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Hello all,

Unfortunately, we have not been successful in contacting this vendor.
    Before closing this Idea, I would like to reach out to you to inquire if you have a contact person that we could reach out to once again, in the hopes of promoting this Idea.

Please kindly comment here or feel free to send me contact details directly.

Thank you,
    Rael

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base