Alma

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve Alma by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding more scheduling options for emailing Scheduled Reports (Alma Analytics Objects)

Currently, there are limited scheduling options for emailing Scheduled Reports (Alma Analytics Object area). Many of our users need reports delivered on the 1st of each month in order to capture the previous month's data. The only option right now somewhat close to that is delivery on the 2nd of each month. This doesn't work for us because it adds the first day's worth of data from the next month to the previous month. I propose adding delivery options for the 1st of each month. Better yet - how about offering a drop-down list where users can choose a certain…

120 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    16 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone. This will be considered. First a comment and a question.
    Regarding “how about offering a drop-down list where users can choose a certain day of the month for report delivery”.
    This will not happen. Jobs of this nature need to be scheduled so that resources can be properly distributed.
    Regarding adding additional time, that may happen. Now a scheduled report has the following possible options. What would you like to see added and or changed?
    Every Monday at 03:00
    Every Monday at 07:00
    Every Monday at 09:00
    Every Day at 03:00
    Every Day at 07:00
    Every Day at 09:00
    On the 02 of every month at 03:00
    On the 02 of every month at 07:00
    On the 02 of every month at 09:00

2. Add separate fields in Analytics for valid (020 $a) and invalid (020 $z) ISBNs

At present Analytics displays all ISBNs recorded in a bib record in a single field, whether valid (020 $a), i.e. the true and accurate ISBN for the manifestation recorded, or invalid (020 $z), i.e. an incorrect ISBN or an ISBN for an alternative manifestation.

It would be useful to be able to search and display these separately (for matching using collection management tools, etc.).

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base