Skip to content

campusM

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve campusM by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

7 results found

1. Ability to remove/hide search/share/feedback functionality

there is currently no way to remove or hide the native search, share, or feedback functionality. We would like to have the ability to remove or hide these native functionalities altogether, as the University has its own search and feedback mechanisms. Having these native CampusM functions always visible increases confusion with students, and ensure difficulty with our business processes, as we have to manage more different sources/functionalities for students.

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  App Manager  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Isolating publishing in App Manager to User log-in

As an app content manager, I would like be able to publish only the content I'm working on, so that I don't accidentally publish unfinished content that other app content managers are updating at the same time

Currently publishing in the App Manager does not allow different users to publish in isolation of everyone else.  The result is that if several people are working in the App manager at the same time whoever publishes first potentially forces all updates to be published regardless of readiness.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  4 comments  ·  App Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Enable dynamic parameter for URL of tiles.

Enable dynamic parameter for URL of tiles (ex pass a parameter from the user context in the URL).
    For either RSS or Link tiles.

ex : http://a.b.com/open&name=[username]&token=[jwttoken]

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  App Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Display App version in Support emails

As a member of the IT support team, I would like to receive support emails that contain the app version, so that I can debug issues more effectively

When a user reports a problem with the app, the phone model is displayed so the iOS vs Android version can be distinguished however the app version is not displayed so if there is a user running an older version of the app it isn't obvious and that could be the cause of the issue or something which has been resolved in the newer version of the app so it would be…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Tagging for AEK screens and menu options

As an app content manager, when updating AEK screens and menu options I would like to see tags that provide details about the type of authentication used, so that I can easily identify whether the content I'm working on belongs in an SSO or LDAP profile

As a user of SSO on desktop and LDAP authentication on native apps we have to duplicate our AEK screens as we need subtlely different code in each. This has made use of App builder very error prone as it's not clear whether you're looking at an SSO menu tile or native auth. That…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Launch screen button - content quick view from app builder when selecting menu options

As an app content manager, I would like to be able to preview the content associated with a given menu option in the app builder, so that I don't have to switch to other screens to check what content is set up

On the app builder: https://appmanager.ombiel.com/app-builder

It would be great if when you click on a menu option, the menu on the right has a button that allows you to preview the pocket guide info or the AEK screen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  App Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Extend the login timeout for App Manager

App Manager will currently log you out of your session if you are idle for something like 5 minutes or 10 minutes. I haven't timed it exactly, but it definitely feels extremely abrupt. It makes it difficult to configure users permissions since there are so many options to consider, by the time I'm finished delegating permissions to a user I get timed out and all my work is lost.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?