Skip to content

campusM

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve campusM by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11 results found

1. Export to Calendar

As an app user, I would like to be able to export a whole day or week to my calendar, so that I don't need to choose 'Add To Calendar' individually for each event

The 'Add To Calendar' inside the Timetable is a great feature, to increase this functionality it might be good to have an Export the Day or Export the Week to Calendar, to save adding each one. Although exporting it all would mean decreasing the user base, forcing the exporting of each individual slot annoys the user so a compromise might be good. 

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your idea and comments. After careful consideration, the Product Development team have decided that this feature will not be incorporated into the campusM roadmap. Instead, we are investing development time in enhancing the timetabling and calendaring services in the app, so student are more inclined to use the app on a regular basis.

2. 12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Due to complexities around how courses are managed in the timetabling system and VLE, it would be extremely challenging to create a generic solution that would enable this functionality.

3. Allow setting tile order for each device

Allow users to set the tile order by device. The default tile order can still be controlled by the algorithm, but give users the option to override the default and set their own tile order. The algorithm is too unpredictable.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Help/Hints for the News Feeds Initial Screen

As an app user, I would like to see a hint in the initial News and Event screen, so that it is clear that I need to choose the feeds I want to view using the Add/Remove option and I am not just presented with a blank screen if I haven't already selected a feed

When user first opens the News Feeds Menu Option in the app, there is an empty grey screen, which looks very big and very empty on iPad in particular, giving impression that something is not working withing the app.

It is not very clear that…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Combined toolbar and menu system for AEK, static content and external web pages

It would be useful to have a way to use toolbars like AEK toolbars and menus like for content pages, but include AEK screens, static content and external web pages together under a combined navigation system.

This could be implemented as an extension to the content menu and AEK toolbar systems, or it could be a new tile type with an improved, integrated navigation system.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Windows 10 app?

With the increase in Windows 10 apps and acceptance as an OS, is there any opportunity for campusM to reconsider producing a windows 10 application?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The market share for Windows phone has continued to drop this year, despite Windows 10 being released. Given its lack of popularity, we cannot commit to developing an app specific for Windows Phone at this stage. however, we continue to monitor device OS popularity.

7. For campusM/Primo integration: Detect PDFs trying to open within app and force link to open in external browser

campusM has not been able to provide working access to Primo search functionality within the app. As a result, our app links out to the Primo web version. On Android phones, EBSCO PDFs cannot be accessed because they open in the same window. This is a major problem for us as EBSCO databases are heavily used.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  All Platforms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Should be able to make notes on your timetable.

For example, if you have a seminar, you can leave a reminder on your timetable to let you know that you haven't yet answered all the questions etc. Or if you need to pick up some handouts before attending the lecture.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Council Tax push notifications

As a user of the Bradford Council app, I would like Council Tax reminders to be included in the push notifications menu so that I can easily set up reminders to pay my Council Tax.

Currently Council Tax reminders may be set up using the Reminders menu, but our Council Tax department would like these reminders including in the push notifications - both in the set up screens when you install the app, and also in the settings>push notifications menu.

This would draw more attention to the Council Tax reminders function, which is something that would benefit all users as…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to search within interactive maps

My.monash:After logged in:Maps & locations->Interactive maps:Click on search button taking us to the next level page, suggestion to have with in interactive maps. the incident raised against this Case #00341294

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Clicking on the header opens the drop down menu

Clicking on my.monash header after logged in anywhere the click opens up the drop down, it is supposed to opens up dropdown only you click on the little dropdown arrow not everywhere on the header page. Incident raised against this case #

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?