Skip to content

campusM

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve campusM by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

85 results found

1. Show thumbnails on mobile and tablet RSS feeds

The thumbnails in our newsfeed show on desktop but not on mobile and tablet. We would like the option to turn on thumbnails on all devices.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  All Platforms  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When I look at my timetable in week view and I scroll down to the Friday section (for instance), I can click on an event and I can see the r

When I look at my timetable in week view and I scroll down to the Friday section (for instance), I can click on an event and I can see the relevant details, however when I go back to the week view, the list has scrolled to the top again.

My suggestion is to have the list remember its position before an event is clicked, and then on returning to the list view from the clicked event, have the list remain in the position it was in before clicking the event, rather than returning to the top of the list again.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Overhaul Insight Analytics

I would like to see a complete overhaul of Insight.

It is becoming increasingly difficult to develop business cases for justifying work within CampusM without the statistical evidence to show usage, especially for AEK development.

Whether it is:

https://logentries.com/insights/mobile-app-monitoring/

Or:

http://www.google.co.uk/analytics/

etc.

We need to know what users are doing as fine grained as possible. This help show our product owners the value in AEK development. At the moment we can only show that people use the app in general. Not where they came from and where they want to. What screen they stayed on etc. In general, it is…

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  4 comments  ·  All Platforms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Campus Maps | Add support for .pdf

It would be great if we could use PDFs for the campus maps, rather than .png or .jpeg - better quality for a smaller file size etc...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow the side navigation to display on Mobile

As a student, I would like to be able to access the side navigation on mobile so that I can have a seamless experience across both web and mobile

This is intended for any user and allows a user to access the side navigation on mobile in a familiar format to the side navigation on the web. The familiarity allows users to find what they're looking for without needing to know the name of content and using the search feature.

I'm imagining a similar swipe feature to the 'recents' menu which is accessible when swiping from the left on android.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  All Platforms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →