Skip to content

Pivot-RP

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve Pivot-RP by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

78 results found

1. Make Single Sign-On (SSO) Login More Prominent on Login Page

I have to do a lot of outreach on campus to remind faculty to set up their account using the Single Sign-On (SSO) option, due to the fact that the login page makes it appear that you should "Sign-In Using Your Pivot Account". If the login page listed SSO as the first and most prominent option, ahead of "Sign-In Using Your Pivot Account," then I feel we could avoid much of this confusion and I wouldn't have as many faculty setting up an unnecessary second account. And users who don't find their institution from the drop-down menu could move on…

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow administrators to hand pick the first 15 opps that show up in newsletter searches/lists

It would be useful if administrators could individually select the first 15 opportunities in searches/lists that appear on newsletters (as only the first 15 opportunities show up). Right now, you can filter searches by deadline, funding amount, etc - allowing personalized selection would go well with these options. Thank you for your consideration!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. More options regarding frequency to receive funding alerts

There should be a broader menu of options on how often to receive a funding alert. Right now, it's every Sunday.

The faculty at my institution would like a once per month option. Once per week is overwhelming for them and results in too many emails. We're a small university and don't have departmental staff to help faculty sift through all of the results.

Thus, a drop down bar that allows users to choose their frequency would be best: maybe daily, weekly, every two weeks and monthly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add Institution Type Criteria to Advanced Searches to Ensure Eligibility

It was brought to my attention that the SPIN database allows users to make selections regarding "Institution Type" (or something like that) when creating an advanced search. We realized that since we don't have this capability, we really ought to be adding a disclaimer to the curated searches we share, because there's no way to ensure that the list includes only opps that our institution is eligible to apply to. It would be helpful for Pivot to begin tracking and labeling this criteria for opportunities, especially those that are eligible only to MSIs or HBCUs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Flag when an opp appears in a saved/curated search/list

I often want to know if the particular opp I am viewing already appears in a saved search, curated search, or curated list. The current way to do this is to move the opp to a new tab (to keep track of the exact title, ID number, etc.) and then slog through individual searches/lists to see if the opp appears in each.

To make this situation more user friendly, on each opp page, please add an "Appears In" list of saved/curated searches/lists. (This would probably fit best below the "Send feedback" link in the right-side menu.) It would be most…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Schedule weekly emails differently

I would like to change the schedule of weekly alerts, for example, instead of firing during the weekend, I would like to receive it in other days during the week. Is there any way to control the weekly email digest?
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Residencies

It would be helpful to be able to exclude or include in the advanced search whether a fellowship opportunity is a residency or does not need to take place in a specific location. If not there, then in the drill down menu along with the search results.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Default Search List to 200

Default search or tracked opps results-list to 200 opportunities, rather than 25, so that one can easily scroll through the full list quickly, rather than taking the extra step to choose the larger list. What's the purpose of having a "short" page, rather than simply showing the max?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Newsletters

It would be great if Newsletters had increased customization options. For example, a great function would be to customize the curated opps content. I'd like to remove/move curated opps from outgoing Newsletters. For example, I have worked on curating a set of funding opps with various deadlines. When I add the curated list to the Newsletter, I don't have the ability to remove opps from displaying on the Newsletter - say that I only want to show opps with deadlines in Q2 for a Spring Newsletter, so that I'm only displaying a handful of results rather than the entire list.…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. notification when the opportunity has been viewed before

Either a tag/notification next to the program title or a filter on the left-hand side so I can choose to “view all” or only “view unread” and filter out opportunities that have been read before.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. PIVOT Huron Integration

For institutions using a grant lifecycle platform like Huron. It would be a great help to have the same integration PIVOT has with Cayuse 424 which has the "Start a Proposal " button and populates sponsor information.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Tracking system for Submission of a New Opportunity

When we submit a New Opportunity, there is no follow up if it gets posts. Could there be a tracking/ticketing system so we know when that opportunity is posted?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Newsletter Performance Statistics

Add email performance statistics such as the open rate and click rate. Or bounces or did not open etc. This would be helpful for the evaluation of a campaigns metrics which in Pivot is called Newsletter and by using it replaces traditional email campaigns such as ConstantContact or MailChimp.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Limitation Indicator in Announcements list

In the list of Announcements include Ltd or ICR as this informs admins when to announce allowing for the extra time needed to run internal competitions.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Provide tracked opps the same features as saved searches

Provide tracked opportunities the same features and functionality of a saved search. This means including the names of the funders in addition to the program grant name and allowing users to drill down to get more specific lists such as "Deadline Certainty," "Funding Types," "Funder Types," etc.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. lnternal Deadlines included in sort

Currently when sorting a search by deadline only the funder dates that are editorially entered by Pivot-RP show up. If I add an earlier internal deadline this shows up on the listing but NOT in the sort. I would like manually entered deadlines (that are usually the "soonest") to be the date that a search uses as the earliest deadline. If we have a limited submission competition for example, I want that due date to show up as the "soonest" in a sort list.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Anticipated/ Confirmed options for Internal Awards

Currently, there's no way to define an internal award as an anticipated deadline (other than in deadline notes). I would like to see Internal Opps function like External Opps so that in the search list it's clearly defined as either Anticipated or Confirmed deadline, and can even be filtered as such like the external awards are.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Disable "Funding News for [Name]" Heading in Newsletter

Whenever sending out a newsletter, there’s a “Funding News for [name]” heading at the top of the email. It would be great if there could be an option to create a more specific title (or get rid of the heading entirely). If these newsletters are being sent and forwarded to various groups, the reference to one person's name is misleading (even if the heading and custom message is personalized).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. InfoReady Integration: Pulling Internal Deadlines Back Into Pivot

It would be amazing (and hopefully this is eventually the plan) if the Pivot/InfoReady integration had the functionality that, once you "push to" IRR and create the competition, that when you "launch" the competition it also exports data like competition URL and internal deadline back into Pivot to add to the Deadlines section of the opportunity. Right now I'm doing this manually, and having it done automatically would save me lots of time.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base