Pivot

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve Pivot by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please allow administrators to share permissions with other administrators to add to their already existing curated lists.

Please allow administrators to share permissions with other administrators to add to their already existing curated lists. I work with a team of three and each of us are administrators who would like to not only curate our own lists, but have permissions to let other administrators add to or make changes to these lists when necessary. I understand that others that are "users" can see curated lists with no editing rights, but we really want to be able to have other administrators add to our curated lists so this is a "team effort" in curating the best lists for…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add sponsor name to shared opportunity

The email that goes out when we share an opportunity has the title of the funding program only. I suggest you include the sponsor name as well.
    For example, I recently shared an opportunity from a large company that was called "University Research Awards". If the name of the company was included, researchers would have a clearer idea of what the opportunity was about. In this case, many assumed it was an internal competition.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Offer a flat file (spreadsheet/database) of our institution's profiles, for download.

I would love to be able to download spreadsheet of each of my institution's Pivot users' profiles I would then send them a survey that would ask for new keywords, recent publications, new areas of expertise, etc, and update the spreadsheet accordingly. (It would be made clear that responding to the survey would serve as consent to update respondents' Pivot profiles.) Then, I wonder if Pivot could use the data to automatically update profiles? If we not, we could do this in-house (again, with permission).

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Automatically remove "Expired" listings from curated lists.

Currently the only way for an expired listing to be removed from a curated list is for an Admin to sort through the list, find all that have expired, and manually "delete" them. If an opportunity expires and is removed from Pivot it should also automatically be removed from a curated list, or at least an admin should have the option to turn on automatic deletion if desired.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Admin account matrix

I would like an overall Admin account matrix where all of the admins could be listed down one column and then all of the access categories could be boxes that can be check/unchecked on one screen instead of having to pull up each admin account individually to change or update access.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. List users by college or department

I'd like to be able to sort my list of users (as listed under User Accounts and New Accounts) by College so that we can track activity by College.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Usage Report Expansion

From my perspective as an admin, it would be helpful to see a report that contains the highest frequency searches by opportunity and type of opportunity (foundation, federal, etc.). Not necessarily linked to an account but this would be useful because we want to be able to separate what faculty are interested in from research administrator searches.”

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New Tool to limit the access to Cos Pivot in Our Institution - Nueva opción para limitar el acceso a Cos Pivot

In our University we have the Cos Pivot platform, exclusive for the use of plant and administrative teachers in research, focus in the search of International Calls for which we pay an annual subscription, however, in the last months we noticed that anyone who has the domain of the emails of our institution can access the platform. We would like to have an option in which the administrator could select who may or not use the Cos Pivot platform.

En nuestra Universidad contamos con la plataforma Cos Pivot, exclusiva únicamente para el uso de los docentes de planta y administrativos…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Customized templates or settings for emails sent from Pivot

I'd like to customize the emails that get sent to a user when I create an account for them, or when I mark something with an internal deadline, etc.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base