Pivot-RP

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve Pivot-RP by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please allow administrators to share permissions with other administrators to add to their already existing curated lists.

Please allow administrators to share permissions with other administrators to add to their already existing curated lists. I work with a team of three and each of us are administrators who would like to not only curate our own lists, but have permissions to let other administrators add to or make changes to these lists when necessary. I understand that others that are "users" can see curated lists with no editing rights, but we really want to be able to have other administrators add to our curated lists so this is a "team effort" in curating the best lists for…

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Create a search widget for Profiles to add to websites

Like funding opportunities has a widget, have a widget available for faculty to search for collaborators that admins can embed into websites.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Usage Report Expansion

From my perspective as an admin, it would be helpful to see a report that contains the highest frequency searches by opportunity and type of opportunity (foundation, federal, etc.). Not necessarily linked to an account but this would be useful because we want to be able to separate what faculty are interested in from research administrator searches.”

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Internal awards: reoccurence of opportunity box

When adding/editing internal awards currently, the only choices for Reoccurence of Opportunity under the Deadlines heading is "One-off or award terminated", and "Continuous, no deadline". These two options do not include the vast majority of our 75+ internal awards (we do not have a single"one-off or award terminated"). The most obvious type should be "Annual". Another category could be "Multiple" or "One Per Term" or "Quarterly", etc. to capture those with more than one deadline in a year.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Anticipated/ Confirmed options for Internal Awards

Currently, there's no way to define an internal award as an anticipated deadline (other than in deadline notes). I would like to see Internal Opps function like External Opps so that in the search list it's clearly defined as either Anticipated or Confirmed deadline, and can even be filtered as such like the external awards are.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. List users by college or department

I'd like to be able to sort my list of users (as listed under User Accounts and New Accounts) by College so that we can track activity by College.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Customized templates or settings for emails sent from Pivot

I'd like to customize the emails that get sent to a user when I create an account for them, or when I mark something with an internal deadline, etc.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bi-weekly (twice monthly) newsletter option

Currently there is only a weekly or monthly option for a newsletter. Weekly may bee too frequent for some faculty while monthly could cause an opportunity to slip through the cracks.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Multiple Editing/Management Rights for Internal Grants

Right now, only the person who added an internal grant can delete or edit that opportunity. Anyone else with full administrative rights in Pivot cannot manage the internal grant opportunities added by others. This creates a problem when that person leaves the job that bore the responsibility of adding those internal grants, thus requiring that all those opportunities must be deleted and added to another administrative account. It would be a great help to allow anyone with full administrative rights the ability to manage all internal grants.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Import publications/integration

Develop a way to integrate with additional tools such as Digital Measures. Our faculty use that program much more extensively than they do ORCID and it would be nice to be able to import their publications from that system.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Editing Funding Contact Person to Be or Include Campus Contact Person

We want to be able to add our own Foundation/Corporate Engagement representatives to the “Funding Contact Person” part of a opportunity page--or even replace it with our own contact if possible. With most of our foundation/corporate opportunities, we don’t want the user to contact the foundation’s own representative directly. Instead, we want them to contact our own relationship manager for that foundation first. Adding this as a note to the bottom of the page is ineffective; users don't see it. We want to add to or replace the contact information already listed at the top right of the page.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Admin account matrix

I would like an overall Admin account matrix where all of the admins could be listed down one column and then all of the access categories could be boxes that can be check/unchecked on one screen instead of having to pull up each admin account individually to change or update access.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Archive saved searches for more than 1 month.

It would be nice to have a 2-3 month archiving ability.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base