Pivot-RP

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve Pivot-RP by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Additional Sorting Criteria for Awards

Would it be possible to add additional sorting criteria (or filters) to search results for awards? Relevance and Institution are currently available as sorting criteria. I would love to see other ones like date, dollar amount, or PI. Even though search results are not necessarily complete (that's just the nature of the beast), I can see there being lots of uses for searching awards that use the proposed criteria, for example to see what funding a particular researcher has secured over time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Keywords should be linked in a way to search across profiles and promote connecting users.

Within the profile detail, any keyword should be a link to the search results for that very keyword. Even better, it could be a link to a listing of users who have also included that same keyword.

I understand that you can do this manually with the advanced search, but why not automate it and help make connections easier.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add "match any/match all" choice to keyword field in Conferences and Papers Invited

Similar to how it works for funding opportunities, it would be useful to toggle to "match all" in the keyword field for Conferences and Papers Invited to narrow down results.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base