campusM

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve campusM by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When I look at my timetable in week view and I scroll down to the Friday section (for instance), I can click on an event and I can see the r

When I look at my timetable in week view and I scroll down to the Friday section (for instance), I can click on an event and I can see the relevant details, however when I go back to the week view, the list has scrolled to the top again.

My suggestion is to have the list remember its position before an event is clicked, and then on returning to the list view from the clicked event, have the list remain in the position it was in before clicking the event, rather than returning to the top of the list again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  All Platforms  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve the grid layout scaling when switching from wider screen

The forced margin causes some bad scaling for the grid layout switching from a wider screen to a narrower one.

This will relate to using "standard" window size break points via media selectors in CSS. We observed that you are using Bootstrap (version 2.x no less).

Without switching to an alternate means of layout (JS) or setting up media selectors at ridiculous levels (every 10px), would it be possible to rethink the margin settings around the 490px to ~900px range.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Auto-focus into searchbox after clicking Search Icon

Is possible to give the search bar focus after you click on the icon to open it? It is somewhat annoying to have to click on the icon, then click on the search bar before typing, especially on the web.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improve the platform accessibility

Allow people with disabilities to use the website via such means as:
    - navigation without the mouse
    - high-contrast-mode support
    - provide text alternatives for images
    - disabled CSS support

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Council Tax push notifications

As a user of the Bradford Council app, I would like Council Tax reminders to be included in the push notifications menu so that I can easily set up reminders to pay my Council Tax.

Currently Council Tax reminders may be set up using the Reminders menu, but our Council Tax department would like these reminders including in the push notifications - both in the set up screens when you install the app, and also in the settings>push notifications menu.

This would draw more attention to the Council Tax reminders function, which is something that would benefit all users as…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Platform-specific Notifications

Allow more customization within push notifications, for example only send to specific platforms or device. Same types of parameters available within Menu item (tile) overrides.

Dusty Johnston
    UAB Team

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to search within interactive maps

My.monash:After logged in:Maps & locations->Interactive maps:Click on search button taking us to the next level page, suggestion to have with in interactive maps. the incident raised against this Case #00341294

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adding campusM via “Add to Home Screen” on iPhone, prompts the user to login every time they click on the added icon

After adding campusM via “Add to Home Screen” on iPhone, prompts the user to login every time they click on the added icon, it is bit annoying

Suggestion to have logged in after added to home screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Email Verification or profiles

When the user registers on the app, they are taken into the App directly without having the identity of the user being verified. We need to have an Email verification feature, and ensure that all secure features within a profile is shown only when the email is verified.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Clicking on the header opens the drop down menu

Clicking on my.monash header after logged in anywhere the click opens up the drop down, it is supposed to opens up dropdown only you click on the little dropdown arrow not everywhere on the header page. Incident raised against this case #

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base