campusM

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve campusM by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Attendance - Update student check-in history with subsequent staff check-in data

Updating the Student Check-in History with any subsequent check-in that has been recorded by the lecturer. Currently student has no visibility that lecturer has checked them in.

i.e. Student checks in and notices that check-in was invalid (or unable to validate) > asks lecturer to check them in > lecturer check’s-in student > student view of check-in history is updated to show ‘Lecturer Check-in”

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  All Platforms  ·  Admin →
  2. Add sitemap.xml file to root domain

Have the ability to add an XML-formatted sitemap to the relevant site's root domain, e.g. institution-beta.ombiel.co.uk/sitemap.xml. This will allow the beta version (or which ever version of the app you add the sitemap to) of our app to be crawled and audited for accessibility adherence.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ablity to use an image as the app or profile background

Currently you can only specify solid colour as app or profile background. We would like to use a subtle image or at very least a gradient.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Lecturer View of attendance history by student

Currently Lecturer needs to go into each class to view a students history. It would be very useful to also provide a view by student, so they can see an individual students history in one view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When I look at my timetable in week view and I scroll down to the Friday section (for instance), I can click on an event and I can see the r

When I look at my timetable in week view and I scroll down to the Friday section (for instance), I can click on an event and I can see the relevant details, however when I go back to the week view, the list has scrolled to the top again.

My suggestion is to have the list remember its position before an event is clicked, and then on returning to the list view from the clicked event, have the list remain in the position it was in before clicking the event, rather than returning to the top of the list again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Extension of feedback

I received this via the feedback option,

A problem has been reported with UCL Students -

xxxxxx ( xxxxxx.19@ucl.ac.uk ) reported the following problem:

The problem refers to the app
    Problem category: Something Else
    Model: SM-G975F 10

Comments: My time table is not correct. It is not showing my labs for friday. It is showing an extra class on Wednesday from 9-11 which does not exist. The address for Monday's class is also wrong.

This only tells me the user has an Android device
    Would it be possible to include the version of Android and campusM they are running ? …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Improve the grid layout scaling when switching from wider screen

The forced margin causes some bad scaling for the grid layout switching from a wider screen to a narrower one.

This will relate to using "standard" window size break points via media selectors in CSS. We observed that you are using Bootstrap (version 2.x no less).

Without switching to an alternate means of layout (JS) or setting up media selectors at ridiculous levels (every 10px), would it be possible to rethink the margin settings around the 490px to ~900px range.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Auto-focus into searchbox after clicking Search Icon

Is possible to give the search bar focus after you click on the icon to open it? It is somewhat annoying to have to click on the icon, then click on the search bar before typing, especially on the web.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Improve the platform accessibility

Allow people with disabilities to use the website via such means as:
    - navigation without the mouse
    - high-contrast-mode support
    - provide text alternatives for images
    - disabled CSS support

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Council Tax push notifications

As a user of the Bradford Council app, I would like Council Tax reminders to be included in the push notifications menu so that I can easily set up reminders to pay my Council Tax.

Currently Council Tax reminders may be set up using the Reminders menu, but our Council Tax department would like these reminders including in the push notifications - both in the set up screens when you install the app, and also in the settings>push notifications menu.

This would draw more attention to the Council Tax reminders function, which is something that would benefit all users as…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Platform-specific Notifications

Allow more customization within push notifications, for example only send to specific platforms or device. Same types of parameters available within Menu item (tile) overrides.

Dusty Johnston
    UAB Team

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Product Integration (Events) - Improvements

Currently you have to select an initial filter (if enabled), then a date and campus filter (if enabled) to view events. It would be better if the date was not mandatory to display events - but as a date filter within the list of events.

The current search functionality within events is limited to the filter(s) and date selected. An improvement for this would be to allow searching across all filters and dates.

Lastly, the event list and event details views could be improved:

Events list - in addition to the current information displayed it would be good to also…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Attendance Check-in: Check-in not required not visible on check-in screen

If Attendance Exclude flag deems attendance at a class is not required. This should be reflected on the Check-in screen. Currently the only way a student knows a check-in is not required is on history tab.

Either student should not be able to check-in if not required to, or check-in not required should be displayed on check-in screen.

Note: also currently records check-in as invalid when checking in to a class where check-in not required.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  All Platforms  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to search within interactive maps

My.monash:After logged in:Maps & locations->Interactive maps:Click on search button taking us to the next level page, suggestion to have with in interactive maps. the incident raised against this Case #00341294

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Lecturer view and edit check-in history for greater than 7 days

Lecturers need to be able to edit checkin history for greater than 7 days. If is student is off sick e.g in hospital for 2 or 3 weeks and is not able to advise the lecturer until they return or are sufficiently well, there is no way for a lecturer to go back further than 7 days to edit. Should be able to go back further, even if it is week at a time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adding campusM via “Add to Home Screen” on iPhone, prompts the user to login every time they click on the added icon

After adding campusM via “Add to Home Screen” on iPhone, prompts the user to login every time they click on the added icon, it is bit annoying

Suggestion to have logged in after added to home screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Take photo of Student at time of check in

As an admin, I want a setting that allows me to turn on ' take student photo' . This will then require the student to take a head shot when marking attendance

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Email Verification or profiles

When the user registers on the app, they are taken into the App directly without having the identity of the user being verified. We need to have an Email verification feature, and ensure that all secure features within a profile is shown only when the email is verified.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Clicking on the header opens the drop down menu

Clicking on my.monash header after logged in anywhere the click opens up the drop down, it is supposed to opens up dropdown only you click on the little dropdown arrow not everywhere on the header page. Incident raised against this case #

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base