campusM

Your feedback matters to us. Help us improve campusM by telling us what you’d like to see using the message areas below. You can also can support something already posted.

We would love to be able to respond to every idea that is submitted, but this is not feasible. We are, however, committed to responding to the most popular ideas—those that have received the most points.

For more information please review our FAQ and guidelines. Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Order tile names alphabetically in Arrange>List View

The ability to sort the tiles names in alphabetical order in the List View within the personification (Arrange) module

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add timezones to calendars

Students at home for holidays would like to be able to force a selectable/UK timezone for their calendar.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow custom font app-wide

Currently we cannot make the app on-brand as we've been told that it is not possible to add custom fonts. Can this be added please?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Help/Hints for the News Feeds Initial Screen

As an app user, I would like to see a hint in the initial News and Event screen, so that it is clear that I need to choose the feeds I want to view using the Add/Remove option and I am not just presented with a blank screen if I haven't already selected a feed

When user first opens the News Feeds Menu Option in the app, there is an empty grey screen, which looks very big and very empty on iPad in particular, giving impression that something is not working withing the app.

It is not very clear that…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Joe Durrant responded

Submitted by Ex Libris PM on behalf of our customers

5. Combined toolbar and menu system for AEK, static content and external web pages

It would be useful to have a way to use toolbars like AEK toolbars and menus like for content pages, but include AEK screens, static content and external web pages together under a combined navigation system.

This could be implemented as an extension to the content menu and AEK toolbar systems, or it could be a new tile type with an improved, integrated navigation system.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Campus Maps | Add support for .pdf

It would be great if we could use PDFs for the campus maps, rather than .png or .jpeg - better quality for a smaller file size etc...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Show thumbnails on mobile and tablet RSS feeds

The thumbnails in our newsfeed show on desktop but not on mobile and tablet. We would like the option to turn on thumbnails on all devices.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  All Platforms  ·  Admin →
  8. After logged in Tile rearranging according to the screen size breaks spacial memory

After logged into my.monash, the tiles rearranging itself based on the screen size its a cool teh demo however it it breaks people's spacial memory. A break-point based solution might be better.
    Suggestion to have:Defined break points by main device types e.g. desktop, laptop, iPhone. See icloud.com's design: 5 or 7 icons across. No more. No less.
    Sales force ticket has been raised against this case:#00341285

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Developer API to manage CampusM

Currently there is a lot of manual work involved in keeping the customer roles, app roles, settings, aek screens in sync between different profiles on the Ombiel portal.

It would be great to be able to have an API on it so the manual tasks can be automated on our side; something akin to AWS developer API comes to mind - either REST APIs or CLI or anything else that lets developers / administrators interact with Ombiel so all the tasks like creating roles, AEK screens, managing user / app roles will be much easier and less error prone.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow roles to be assigned at the pocketguide content/link level

Roles are only available at the tile level. This has presented challenges to how we can organize content and is putting incredible pressure on our home screen real-estate.

We cannot organize into hierarchical buckets and are forced to organize around roles. Breaking up content does not help the user's experience. If we make multiple tiles to target each at a role, then we have redundancy if a person carries both roles.

Additionally, some links are not critical enough to warrant a first-click presence and should be nested.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Terms of use. Move "accept" to the right

Terms of use.
    Based on user experience, the "Accept" option should be on the right side of the screen (and now it is on the left) and the "Reject" option on the left (now on the right).
    Can you move them, please?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Security related features in Android / IOS

Need a deeper integration with the Device, to incorporate the following security related features within the app.

1. Torchlight - A link / button to toggle the camera's flashlight.

2. Loud Alarm - A loud alarm to be sounded when in danger

3. Send my location - An option for sending someone the location which is retrieved at the time.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. put a custom url launching scheme into the app

We want to link right to the app from our website when a user is on mobile. I found a thread about this for iPhones at https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2095638/iphone-apps-can-i-open-an-app-from-a-link-in-a-website

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Notification Navigation

User request:

"Include up/down or previous/next options when viewing notifications so as to improve ease of navigation, by preventing the user from having to open a notification then press their "back" button to return to the list of notifications in order to view the next one"

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. [SSO Profiles] Disable or remove the Update link in Personal Details

The user should not be able to hit the Update control since it does nothing.
    Please remove or disable the Update link (iOS and desktop) and Done link (Android).
    Valid for desktop and mobiles.

[pre-conditions]
    Enable SSO.

[repro]
    1. Log into the secured profile. (You can use myUON Profile in UON Student App using the credentials: c2003545/Testing-1.)
    2. In main menu, select "Personal Details".
    <The input fields are in read-only mode - on mobiles; and are editable - on desktop.>
    3. Click/Tap the "Update" button/link.

[result]
    The user can activate the Update control. (See the screenshot attached or more details.)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Should be able to make notes on your timetable.

For example, if you have a seminar, you can leave a reminder on your timetable to let you know that you haven't yet answered all the questions etc. Or if you need to pick up some handouts before attending the lecture.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The logon box should have a hyperlink to password reset/recover function for the host institution.

It is fairly typical to have a link to password reset functionality underneath login boxes, "Click here to reset/recover your password"

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Facebook share link to be shown per user device

It would be nice for Android users to be able to share on Facebook the Google Play link only, the iOS users - the Apple Store link only, and the desktop users - the desktop user link only.

Another nice UX-improvement change would be if the links will show the app logo image and be able to modify the description.
    Please see attached how the link appears in Facebook now.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Clicking on the Logo we want it to go to www.monash.edu

Clicking on the logo redirecting to my.monash, suggestion is to redirect to www.monash.edu, for better user experience, incident has been raised against this case #00341288

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. solar mobil phones

is easy to have a connection every time without churching your phone, right?
    With Solar is it possible in special times and countries etc.
    You used the front windows half for solar panels or back front it better if you use the phone. Test engineers should control that is better
    I like let produced them
    You can meet me here, photo
    I have 3 diploma etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?